I was reading a post by T.J. Belt where he listed 16 things about him. It was quite interesting. He has had quite an interesting life. So here are my 16
1. I completed a 100 mile bike ride in Honolulu, HI.
2. I really struggle with self-confidence.
3. My favorite NFL team was, is, and will be the Miami Dolphins.
4. My first apartment had a view of the roller coasters at Great America in Gurnee, Illinois.
5. I have three aquariums (Only two currently in use)
6. I come from a family of six, and so did my wife.
7. I have a daughter with Down Syndrome who is a cancer survivor.
8. I married my college sweetheart.
9. I love snow.
10. I changed my major from aquatic biology to Accounting in my junior year.
11. My two children were born in different states (Daughter in Illinois, Son in Indiana)
12. I was a founding father of the Ball State chapter of Kappa Delta Rho.
13. I once was almost kicked out of the Indianapolis Museum of Art because I acted on the impulse to find out if the mandolin on display actually worked.
14. My son and I battle each other with Nerf guns.
15. There are two things I looked forward to doing as a kid. One was scuba diving and the other was motorcycle riding. I am a certified rescue diver, and I have not learned to ride a motorcycle.
16. Even though my children are taking riding lessons, I have never ridden a horse.